RSVP Speed Date Event 12/07/2010 @ Kaama Lounge
Tuesday December 7th, 7:00pm - 10:30pm
|Venue: RSVP Speed Date
Ages: 21+ only
15 Femmes, 15 Gents
City: San Jose CA
Profile Visits: 5,565
WHAT IS RSVP SPEED DATE ABOUT?:
RSVP Speed Date Event is
the Fast, Fun and Guaranteed way for single people to meet – live and
in person. At RSVP Speed Date Event events, you’ll have 8 one-on-one
dates that last 8 minutes each. If both parties are interested in
meeting again, we provide contact information so they can set up
another date. We guarantee you’ll meet someone you want to see again or
your next event is on us!
Amazingly, over 90% of our customers tell us that they enjoy our events, over 87% meet someone who they want to see again, and over 62% of the time the interest is mutual, leading to a second date. Compare those odds to going to a bar! The RSVP Speed date brings like minded men and female with mutual interest in finding and meeting someone new and special into their lives. If not for networking or platonic friendship.
What you get at an RSVP Speed Date Event event:
1. A fast, fun, safe and comfortable way to meet people.
2. A room full of eligible singles who want to meet someone like you.
3. An enjoyable evening of conversation.
4. 8 great dates in 1 fun evening.
5. Time to meet anyone who catches your eye during the mix and mingle periods.
6. Complimentary appetizers and a chance to win extra prizes (at most events).
7. Our Guarantee: Match someone you want to see again or your next event is free!
8. Maybe… the love of your life.
So what are you waiting for?
How does RSVP Speed Date Event work?
1. RSVP on wait list for an
event in your age group and area. Advanced RSVP is required. You will
not be charged until there is an balanced and equal amount of male and
female attendees on the wait list. We will then release tickets after
we reach a balanced number of attendees and send you a confirmation
link or call and or text you. From there you can save $7 and pay $28
“CASH at the door” or pay online on the website for $35.
2. Gather with 16-100 single professionals at a popular restaurant or venue near you.
3. Have 8 one-on-one conversations that last 8 minutes each.
4. Meet anyone else who catches your eye during intermission or after your 8th date.
5. To keep the conversations comfortable and safe, participants don’t ask each other for contact information. Please only use first name bases and assigned number.
6. When you meet someone you want to see again, write their name and number on your Dating Card.
7. A connection Link will be emailed to you one day after the Speed date with a drop down list of the Dates of which you are interested in. Select your matches and if you match then we connect you together via email and you go onward from there.
8. Whenever two people enter each other’s names, we provide contact information so you can arrange a 2nd date!